Congratulations to all the participants.
1st Prize :
ne********t@g***l.com, The Millennium school
2nd Prize :
Adona Mary Martin
r********7@g***l.com, Bluebells School International
New Delhi, Delhi NCR
3rd Prize :
P***********i@g***l.com, G.M Vidyaniketan Public School
5 Runners Up :
- Amal Dhamotharen, an**************93@g***l.com, Montfort Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Ananya Shrivatsava, firstname.lastname@example.org, Vikas - The concept school, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Kavy Sahi, s****j****n@g***l.com, St. Mary Secondary School Clement town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- R. Deepesh, m*******2006@g***l.com, Dav Boys Senior Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- S. Nikhita Sentil, email@example.com, Avila Convent, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
1st Prize :
m************74@g****l.com, Tara Sundari Balika Vidhyabhaban(H.S)
Howrah, West Bengal
2nd Prize :
a**********5@g***l.com, Bharat Ram Global School
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
3rd Prize :
p****5@v*******n.in, VidyaGyan School
Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
5 Runners Up :
- Rajveer Singh Kapoor, h********1@g***l.com, K. R. Mangalam World School, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi
- Vaani Gupta, v*************7@g***l.com, Bal Bharti Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Devansh Thapliyal , m*************7@g***l.com, East Point School
- Aarushi Chandrawanshi, p******5@g***l.com, Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Uttam Purushottam Bhendu , u**********12@g***l.com, Our lady of Grace high school, Bicholim, Goa
Please download your certificate.
Kiran Nadar Museum of Art (KNMA) is organizing an art contest for budding young artists in two age groups:
- Junior Category (Born on or after Jan 1, 2009) and
- Senior Category (Born between Jan 1, 2002 and Dec 31, 2008)
Any person residing in India can participate in this contest. This is an online contest and entries are to be submitted online at www.knma.in
KNMA Mask-a-thon is a drawing / painting competition. The theme of the competition is “Mask”. We invite you to submit your artwork expressing your thoughts, feelings, ideas on tackling the COVID-19 pandemic. Best works will be printed on the mask.
The focus of the artwork will be on the mask to protect ourselves from the novel coronavirus. The artist can display their creativity using the mask as the main object in their artwork.
This contest gives the young generation an opportunity to creatively volunteer and sow the seeds of ideas on how masks can be designed to eliminate the virus for the betterment of mankind.
“As an artist, be a warrior. If you ever dreamt of contributing to humanity, now is your chance.”
The eminent jury will decide on the winning artworks based on the following criteria: Theme, Idea, Originality, Drawing and Colouring.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Digital Participation Certificate for all participants
- The selected entries will get printed on mask
(Born on or after Jan 1, 2009)
(Born between Jan 1, 2002 and Dec 31, 2008)
|1st Prize : Rs 10000 Amazon Cash Voucher||1st Prize : Rs 10000 Amazon Cash Voucher|
|2nd Prize : Rs 8000 Amazon Cash Voucher||2nd Prize : Rs 8000 Amazon Cash Voucher|
|3rd Prize : Rs 5000 Amazon Cash Voucher||3rd Prize : Rs 5000 Amazon Cash Voucher|
|5 Runners Up : Rs 1000 Amazon Cash Voucher each||5 Runners Up : Rs 1000 Amazon Cash Voucher each|
Chairperson, Kiran Nadar Museum of Art | Trustee, Shiv Nadar Foundation.
Roshni Nadar Malhotra
Executive Director & CEO, HCL Corporation | Vice Chairperson, HCL Technologies | Trustee, Shiv Nadar Foundation.
Director & Chief Curator | Kiran Nadar Museum of Art.
- Is this an online contest?
Yes this is an online contest where the pictures/photos/scan of the entries to be submitted.
- What is the size of Artwork?
The artwork to be created on A4 paper or A4 Canvas.
- What should I write on the artwork?
You must write your full name, date of creation on your artwork. Any artwork not having the mentioned information will not be considered for evaluation.
- What medium can be used to create the artwork?
You can use any medium of your choice. There is no restriction on the use of medium and tools. It could be regular pencils, coloured pencils, graphite pencils, charcoal, crayons, sketch pens, oil pastels, watercolours, acrylic colours, oil colours. The drawing, sketching or painting can be done on any paper - it could be the regular office stationery paper or drawing paper or any other surface suitable for drawing or painting. You can also use a canvas. No software editing tool must be used for developing / editing / creating the artwork.
- What are the disqualification criteria?
Age fraud, plagiarism and usage of software editing tool in any form will lead to disqualification from the competition.
- How to submit the artwork entries?
The artwork entries can be submitted online at www.knma.in. Detailed steps will be mentioned there.
- How many entries can I submit?
A child can submit only one entry.
- What happens after I have submitted my entry?
After the last date of entry, our esteemed Jury will decide the winners and highlight the entries which stand apart as recognition and appreciation to the young artists. Selected ones will get the prize as mentioned.
- Do I need to submit original artwork and Date of Birth Certificate?
The selected entries will be asked to submit the original artwork along with the DOB Proof to KNMA. So you are requested to keep the artwork safely till the end of the competition.
www.yogems.com is event partner for this competition.