- This Website, under the name and style “www.knma.in” is an online forum in the form of medium that has been formed to enable visitors, including current or potential customers, alliance partners or potential alliance partners, financial and industry analysts, investors, vendors / suppliers, media & journalists, job seekers, current and former employees, researchers or academicians, contestants and others, to gather information about KNMA and to interact with KNMA by sharing their queries through the website contact forms.
- We may conduct surveys, polls, contests on this Website from time to time. The opinion / Responses from users will kept confidential.
- During the course of using this Website, users may provide information about themselves which may be visible to certain other users. You understand and agree that by posting comments, materials and content on the site including without limitation feedback and other communications irrespective of nature shall be deemed to be non-confidential and user is granting to KNMA a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable transferable license (with the right to sublicense) to, collect use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with this Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. Additionally, you understand and agree that KNMA retains the right to excerpt, translate or reformat any materials submitted by you. You understand and agree that KNMA is free to depict, distribute and publicly display such materials, communications and feedback without any kind of limitation or obligation including without limitation user’s name and image. KNMA shall be free to use any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in such materials or communications or feedback for any purpose.
- We collect information from you when you participate in any event. We collect your basic information to map with your artwork. We do not ask for private documents. You are asked to enter Name, mobile number, emails address, mailing address, school information. You will be asked to upload your artwork. We do not register you as our user and no account gets created. It is only limited to event participation. If you are not participating in the event, you can browse KNMA website anonymously and we are not capturing any personal information. Your digital footprints get collected on servers like IP, time, pages browsed etc. but information is completely anonymous.
- Any of the information, we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To map your artwork with your identity;
- To contact you to update about the event.
- To offer best support to you;
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, poll, survey or other website feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining upcoming events.
- Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws/local rules including without limitation the rules with regard to online conduct and acceptable content.
- You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users.
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users.
- You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this Website:
- The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources
- If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph
- The user/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this Website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third party copyright
- The user/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.
- The user/contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity’s ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct
- In consideration of participating as a user/ /Contributor, by providing content/material, the /contributor/ user agrees that Website / KNMA is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever.
- KNMA makes no warranty that:
- This Website or its contents or quality will meet user’s requirements
- The access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this online forum will be accurate or reliable
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this online forum is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
- Any use in any manner of manual or automated software, devices, techniques or other processes/procedures to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in this Website is strictly prohibited. You understand and agree not to supervise, monitor or copy or allow other to supervise, monitor or copy web pages or the content of this Website. You understand and agree not to frame or edit or otherwise replicate the appearance or features or functions of this Website. You understand and agree not to take any action or allow any one to do so that hinders or obstructs or interferes with the working of or places an inappropriate load on our infrastructure to host this Website.
- KNMA reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same. Since we do not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices in the process of using our Website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is in compliance with prevalent law, appropriate, including without limitation to issuing warnings, removing the content. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, KNMA reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- KNMA cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as stated in this Privacy. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to our website. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Thus, while we attempt to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee total security.
- You accept that any claims arising against KNMA shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court at New Delhi and the laws of India shall apply therein.